We already produce at a BRC (British Retail Consortium) site that adheres to the strictest food regulation standards. BRC is the 'flagship' standard that means we can supply some of the bigger boys - supermarkets and such like (although we don't - must get on that ).
We are tightening measures even further to make sure that we protect the wellbeing of our staff and continue to deliver our yummy marshmallows for you to enjoy safely.
- Staff are being closely monitored and following the stay at home guidelines if necessary.
- We are operating a rota to ensure that fewer staff are on site at any one time to help with social distancing.
- We are not allowing any visitors in to our site until further notice.
- We are operating no-contact deliveries to and from our premises, with delivery drivers remaining outside and signing on our behalf.
- We have checked with all our delivery companies to ensure they are operating a no contact policy when they deliver to our customers.
I cannot tell you how much your support is appreciated during this incredibly difficult and surreal time for all of us. Please stay safe and follow the guidelines to help as many other people stay safe as possible too.