100g Self Raising Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp of caster sugar
100ml of semi skimmed milk
Butter for frying
1 bag of gourmet raspberry marshmallows
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Eating time: Immediately
- Make the pancake batter by adding the flour, eggs, caster sugar baking powder and milk into a bowl and whisk thoroughly
- Add the butter to the pan – the key is to ensure that the pan is properly covered.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixture to the centre and spread evenly across the pan.
- Preheat your grill to the highest setting
- Once the pancake has cooked on one side, add the marshmallows and put the pan under the grill – brown until gooey
- Add some fresh raspberries and devour!
So, fellow mallow fanatics – here’s my favourite deliciously cheeky breakfast treat! Just for you, in all it’s glory. If you make this recipe, please send us pictures of your delicious treats on Facebook and Twitter.